Friday, May 29, 2009

Pages of the past ...

I thought I would add some snips of my journey from when I discovered I had breast cancer ....

I found a lump in my breast back in May of 2007, however didn’t take much note of it as it kept coming and going so I ignorantly put it down to being a cyst. The lump returned in November of 2007, this time more persistent so I saw my GP who had me have an ultrasound and mammogram to distinguish what it was.

My tests at that stage came back inconclusive and I was scheduled to have a biopsy. Still not stressed about the lump as my family had no history of Breast Cancer I was confident still that it was just a cyst. After all 2 of my sisters had breast cysts previously so I was sure I was the same.

St Vincents hospital scheduled me in for a biopsy in late January, however I had to reschedule as it was my sons birthday and I wasn’t going to miss that for a biopsy which I was sure would be nothing. They then wanted to reschedule for April however I had an overseas trip planned and paid for so I asked if they could see me earlier. 'Sorry love I was told, we don’t have any appointments left. How about you call us when you get back, you’re only going for 4 weeks so it should be that bad and then we can get you in. Your file here says urgent but I don’t think it will matter. '


Off I went on my holiday to LA, NYC, London, Paris and Singapore however the whole time I had a voice in my head telling me to keep an eye on my breast for changes. What did she mean by my file was marked urgent I wondered to myself? As the weeks past I started to notice that the lump had now moved and positioned itself directly under my nipple. Weird I thought, I’m sure cancerous lumps don’t move around like that….. it must be a cyst I kept thinking to myself.

As the holiday progressed I couldn’t help but not feel at ease, by 3 weeks in I noticed my nipple of my right breast where my lump was situated no longer erecting in the cold. Every time I would shower I made sure I stood in the mirror staring at the differences in my two breasts. I noticed that the size of my breast was also getting smaller and it started to take on an ever so slight dimply effect near the nipple. A pain in the area of the lump started to produce and it became more increasingly painful by the day. I had heard many times that if the lump was painful it wasn’t cancer so I kept telling myself this although deep down inside I already knew I had cancer.

As soon as I returned from my holiday I called the Breast clinic at St Vincents to reschedule my appointment. I can fit you in on July 22nd love for your biopsy…. July 22nd I replied…. But that is like 2 months away…. Sorry but if you want to be seen earlier you will need to see your GP.

Even after I told her all the changes I was experiencing it wasn’t enough for her to get me an earlier appointment. I decided that was it – I am going to get to the bottom of this once and for all. I rushed off to my GP … I knew by the puzzled look on his face when he re-examined me that there was something to worry about.

I want you to go and get an updated ultrasound and mammogram asap Sali. With this I rang every clinic in Melbourne till I found one that would see me that afternoon… my appointment was at 4pm however I got there at 12; anxious and hopeful they might get me in earlier.

For those who know me they will all tell you I am quiet impatient and that’s true, however waiting in that waiting room was the most at peace I have been for a long time. It was almost like the longer I waited the more I thought to myself everything would be ok. If there was something to worry about they would have rushed me right in… but they didn’t. I waited 4hours and 16mins (who’s counting) I initially had my mammogram. My breast was so painful that I hadn’t even been able to wear a bra for the past few days (and no I wasn’t premenstrual). The lady was nice and reassuring me that she would do her best not to ‘hurt’ me.

Having had a mammogram previously I had known how uncomfortable it was and now with a sore, painful breast I was dreading the procedure. She managed to get a few quick pictures and asked me to wait in the room whilst she checked to make sure they were sufficient. Whilst waiting in the room I couldn’t help but pace up and down till another nurse whom I had not spoken to previously decided to come in and sit on the bed and ask me how my weekend was. In my head I kept thinking to myself, why are you asking me this? You feel sorry for me because my mammogram is showing I have breast cancer. I couldn’t stop my mind from these thoughts, even when I tried to it would just tell me to shut up and face reality. It was the most head thrashing moment of my life. My head was so positive of the outcome yet I had not received any official reports back.

Sali were ready for your ultrasound now I heard another nurse call out. I went into the room and laid on the bed positioning myself to make sure I could get slight vision of what the nurse was seeing. What is that you’re measuring I said. Sali I cant tell you anything until I have a Dr check my findings and look at the report. Is it fluid filled? I knew if he said yes it was highly likely to be a cyst. No – it looks like a solid mass of some form. God I thought to myself I do have breast cancer, how can this be?

Once my tests were over I waited in the room for my results. Sali unfortunately they won’t be ready today. You will need to come back tomorrow morning to pick them up. What?? How the hell was I meant to fall asleep tonight without knowing what was really on those films. Fine I hesitantly stated and I handed my credit card over to pay the $400 they initially advised me it would cost. Oh Sali because you waited so long today we decided we wont charge you – I stared back at them blankly thinking to myself, you mean because my tests have confirmed I have breast cancer you decided not to charge me. I simply gave a half smile and quietly said thanks as I turned around and walked out.

I drove home in silence not knowing what to think or how to feel, yet when I walked into the door of my apartment I couldn’t help but burst out crying. I kept thinking I am only 27 how could this be, I don’t smoke, I don’t drink – I live a relatively healthy and active lifestyle. There had to be a mistake….

I tried to fall asleep that night and not think about it but of course I couldn’t help but toss and turn the whole night through. Morning came and I had booked an appt with my GP at 2.30 (he didn’t start till then that day and I wanted to make sure I was first in). I got up, showered, reluctantly staring at my breasts in the mirror again questioning whether I did or didn’t have cancer. I go dressed and drove straight over to the clinic to pick up my results.
I walked in and instantly they said Sali how are you? Anxious I replied. We have your results here handing over the bag she added now we don’t add the report that gets sent directly to your dr thats just how we do things.

My heart instantly sank. I had ultrasounds done before, and I knew they would only not include the report if there was something that didn’t add up. I walked back to my car – almost unable to think straight, I sat in and placed the scans on the passenger seat. I went to start the car when something urged me to look in the bag. So I did, I picked up the bag and noticed an A4 piece of paper with following:


1.ring GP and advise of findings – fax through report
2.ring St Vincents and advise of findings – fax through report
3.Do not include report in bag
4.Patient to pick up films minus report


By this stage my heart began to race and my eyes began to tear. I quickly ripped open the bag and pulled out the films and to my dismay the clinic had accidently left a copy of the report in the bag. I sat there staring at it blankly – my heart racing when I read the line ‘the findings are consistent with carcinoma of the right breast’ what the hell does that mean?? I keep reading through and noted a mention of 2 tumors measuring about a centimeter in size… I quickly picked up my mobile and called my sister.


Julie… I just got the report I need you to jump onto google I don’t understand it I said barely getting the words out as I tried to hold back the tears. Why what does it say? She replied – it says its consistent with right breast carcinoma … what does that mean Julie? I don’t know Sali … she said in a quiet and shattered voice. It sounds like Cancer and Tumor put into one word doesn’t it? I anxiously yelled back – I don’t know Sali, I am not near a computer – I’m sorry Sali I am not sure.


Frustrated with not knowing all the answers I decided to rush to my dr instantly. As soon as I walked in the door the receptionist said Sali what are you doing here love your not meant to be here till 2.30. I put the films on the counter and said I want to see a dr and I don’t care who it is. I want someone to tell me what this report says. The bag says it shouldn’t be in there but it is and it says something about right breast carcinoma – what does that mean… I know I was talking at 100 miles an hour but I was so stressed and scared. Sali love you will only be able to see Dr Chris – he is in at 2.30. I advise you go catch up with a girlfriend or do some shopping at come back in a little while.


I felt like ripping my hair out with frustration. Knowing I couldn’t do anything I decided to go home and google the words I had cemented into my brain from the report.


I was devasted to type in carcinoma into google and instantly with the simple push of the enter key, link after link of cancer sights came up. I slumped over the keyboard crying. This cant be happening to me, it just cant. I am only 27!!! I couldn’t get this out of my head. Things like this only happen to other people or in the movies – it cannot be happening to me but sure enough it was.


I called all of my sisters; Jasna, Suzi and Julie and told them all. I told my mum and my partner. Everyone was shocked but at the same time appeared to be in somewhat a place of disbelief. I couldn’t belive it was happening to me and yet I was there with the report in my hand , the scans on my table and the lump in my breast; yet everyone around me was just hearing my words and sensing my emotion.


Of course it was hard for them to know what to say or do. Stay strong, you will be right I heard over and over again. Nothing seemed to comfort me. I was devastated – just as I thought I had my life sorted and I was starting to gain control of my usually topsy turvy lifestyle the universe decides to throw me curve ball I wasn’t expecting!


I went back to my drs that afternoon, exhausted from having spent the morning shattered and in tears and in disbelief. Yet when I walked through his doors and sat down, there was something that came over me. Dr Chris looked at me and could hardly keep eye contact and said hmm well you know the results don’t you. I do and its ok I replied. I have done my crying – I have accepted it … I couldn’t believe what was coming out of my mouth but it was. I don’t know if something inside of me was telling me this is how it had to be or if I just felt bad for him so to protect him I made it seem like I was ok. I never did like seeing people hurt or upset and if I had the power to control that, then I would.


My dr had booked me into St Vincents for a biopsy for June 16th .. still 2 weeks away. I knew I was going to go insane waiting that long. So my sister Julie who was in Sydney visiting from Singapore called the Peter McCullum foundation and literally begged they see me. We had my Dr fax through all my results and thankfully they had me in for my first initial appointment the very next day. Julie flew down immediately to make sure she would be there with me for my appointments if I needed it.


At first I didn’t want it to be a big deal to those around me. I told my partner Brad not to worry about coming to the appointments cause it was no big deal. I had Julie with me and that would be fine. He didn’t know what to do or think. Are you sure he asked? I want to come but if you don’t want me there then that’s your choice, ill respect that. I’m fine Brad I replied. A part of me felt scared that if I took him to the dr.s with me he would see just how real it was and he would leave. Who wants to be burdened by a sick girlfriend I thought… and one who will have no hair and potentially no breasts. I cried every time I thought about this. I learnt very quickly that my perception of this disease and how people will see me is not that of others.


I wanted to raise awareness straight away – especially to young women. I was alarmed when I spoke to most of my friends during the initial stages and their responses were ‘ you’re too young to have breast cancer’ ‘if it hurts then it cant be cancer’.


Even when I looked up websites trying to find ‘young’ support groups for people like me I couldn’t, everyone just seemed old. There was one group called the young ones and even then they seemed in their late 30’s early 40’s.


I went to Peter Mac for my first appointment to meet my surgeon and breast nurses. Julie came along with me – thank god for that or I probably would have ran the second I walked up to the building. In big bold writing it had ‘Peter McCallum Cancer Clinic’ what am I doing here I thought to myself as I walked through the doors. I don’t belong here – I am not one of these people, I am not sick.


Walking through the doors of the clinic was the biggest slap in the face eye opener I could have asked for at that moment. My heart couldn’t stop racing… this is real I thought as I sat in the waiting room looking around and seeing so many other women (yet much older) also waiting to be seen.


Miss Sali Stevanja, they called out. Here we go I thought to myself. We got seated in a room ..quiet comforting it was as it was bigger then normal so I didn’t feel as though the room was about to cave in on me. About 5minuets later a Dr walked in along with 2 breast nurses I had met earlier – Esther and Tina.


Hi I’m Dr Michael Henderson, I’m a surgeon here. He went through the usual jargon dr.s go through and then he said im just gonna take a look at your scans. As he looked at them I could tell he knew what he was looking at was clear. He sat back down, put his head down looking at the table top and then looked up and said. I’m just gonna come out and say this. I don’t like what I see Sali. I believe what I am seeing is cancer and I would like to do a core biopsy to determine this. Sure I said – I knew this would have to happen sooner or later.


He then went on to tell me the cancer appeared to be really close to the nipple and there may be a chance that my nipple may not be saved in surgery. Where the hell did all this come from I thought to myself? What do you mean I may not have a nipple? I could tell my sister was holding herself barely together so I knew I couldn’t burst out crying just there at the though that I would look like an absolute freak.


Don’t worry about that just yet, there are fantastic plastic surgeons and all sorts and you will eventually have everything looking back better then ever. For now lets just get the cancer sorted ok.


Everything was spinning in my head, thoughts of how I would look with no hair, my breasts looking like something out of an alien movie and the thought of my partner looking at me and no longer thinking I was beautiful. Lets get real here – I am a girl I am going to go through all the superficial vanity bullshit that we all take for granted. The possibility of losing it all is staring at me in the face and I am scared shitless!


They immediately scheduled me in for a core biopsy, blood tests and a chest xray that day. I layed on the bed for the core biopsy. I was petrified as my breast was so painful by now I couldn’t wear a bra and it hurt to just touch it, let alone stick a needle into it.


I had a nurse at my feet securing them in place along with holding my hand whilst another held my shoulders down. A dr prepped the area of my breast and told me something about firstly needing to inject a local anesthetic. I was only half listening as all I could imagine was the pain I was about to feel. I could hardly breath, yet I tried to reassure my self it would be fine. I’m sure it wont be that bad I told the nurse.. I have 4 tattoos and I have gone through child birth, how difficult could a core biopsy be.


With that the local was injected and simultaneously bit down grinding my teeth … squeezing the two poor nurses hands and banging my feet together – shit that hurt. Phew that bit was over; it was painful but tolerable.


Ok now we are just doing a needle aspiration to start off with, you shouldn’t feel a thing because you had the local … as he inserted the needle and I watched it go in through the vision on the ultrasound I again gritted my teeth, squeezed the nurses hands and banged my feet …. Arghhh that is fricken painful I can still feel it I yelled out.


Ok the Dr said – I got what I needed to for that one. We still just have to do a core biopsy now what I will do is give you a local and see how we go. I need to get 3 tissue samples so you will hear 3 clicks of the needle. I cant do it I cried, my breast feels like it is on fire. I somehow agreed to bear down the pain whilst they gave me another local injection.. crying as the pain was getting worse by the minuet I was dreading the core biopsy as the seconds drew closer to having it done.
Ok Sali here we go, Im going to go slowly just try and bear with me now …. FARKKKK I screamed out … crying uncontrollably now shaking my head from side to side with pain … squeezing the nurses hands harder then ever and now really banging my feet I heard the needle click go once .. ok Sali we only have 2 more… no please no more please… it hurts so much I cant take it please stop I begged and pleaded with them.


My breast was so inflamed from the tumor that the local didn’t work and so I felt every bit of that biopsy. I cried and said if you need more you will have to knock me out completely I cannot go through that again. I kept sobbing as my breast began to really heat up and feel like it was on fire.


Ok Sali we will check to see if we have enough tissue to sample, if we can then that’s fine. If not we will have to see what we can do. I lied there in the bed with a ice pack on my breast crying; if this is the beginning of what I have to go through how will I cope going the distance? I was angry at myself for feeling the pain…. My sister came up and I instantly wiped my tears and acted like it wasn’t that bad. It hurt but it is ok .. yet I still was feeling the burn, I just didn’t want her feeling my pain.


An hour later we were discharged. We went home and waited anxiously for days for the results.
The results are in, you can come in on Wednesday at 4pm.


Again me and Julie went along, and we sat in what was this time a small pokey room … I felt kind of suffocated but tried to remain positive. Could it be that this test could come back negative for cancer??


Dr Henderson walked in, sat down and calmly said, it is cancer. Now we have you scheduled for Monday 16th for surgery. I couldn’t help but cry. Up until now I had remained braved face in front of him, yet it all just got too much.


I hate the waiting I said. I hate my body – I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I hate the way my breasts look, when I shower I have to cover the mirror with a towel so I don’t get a glimpse at my breast. I cant change in front of a mirror I wont even change in front of my partner. I cried and sobbed, I’m only 27 years old – I care about how I look. I shouldn’t have to go through this.


With that he looked at me and said, how serious are you about getting this operation done asap? Of course I am, I cant take it anymore. He then said we may have a spot for tomorrow morning at 7.30am (keeping in mind it is now about 4pm the previous day) .. but it will be with another surgeon; Melanie Walker.


Yes, yes I don’t care who its with lets just do this. So Dr Walker and another surgeon Christian came into the room. They examined me, did a quick ultrasound explained they weren’t sure how much they would have to remove until the surgery was done however they would try to save my breast.


I was elated I was getting somewhere with this disease yet scared out of my skin that in less then 24hours I may not have a breast.


Sali I need to get you to come with me. We need you to undergo a quick procedure before surgery. It basically is to get some radioactive material into your breast area to determine which of your lymph nodes are responsive to your tumor. Those lymph nodes will then need to be removed during surgery so that we can test to see if it has spread.


I instantly panicked with flashbacks of the core biopsy. Don’t worry it is nothing like that the nurse said. These needles only go under the skin so its like a 20sec burn – similar to that of a insect bite. 20seconds I thought… do you know how long that is! To my relief the needles were tolerable. Within an hour I was heading home and getting ready for my surgery for the following morning.


I had till midnight till I needed to fast so I ate as much glorious food as possible till then. Pancakes with extra cream, ice cream and maple syrup ….chocolate… hmm this was heaven, short lived but it was comfort food and I wasn’t going to knock it back!


The night before my surgery I did a lot of thinking. I took on the fact that what I had was real and it wasn’t going to be an easy nor quick battle to conquer. I sat there silently on my living room sofa looking back on everything I had did in my life. Reflecting on everything I had experienced and endured, the good and the bad. I couldn’t help but question had some of my life choices now given me cancer as karma? I didn’t have the answers, had I not taken certain paths in life would I perhaps be cancer free.


Sitting their blankly I made a conscious decision to take this journey for what it was. I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason, we are all presented with opportunities in life to prove ourselves. Should we wish to the universe that we had more patience, forgiveness or understanding it doesn’t simply grant that, it does however present us with a situation that allows us the opportunity to become those things we yearn for.


I have always wished I was more patient, more grateful for all that I had; especially my family. I always wished that my life had more meaning then just making lots of money. Could this be the answer to all that I had been wanting for so long? I don’t know. I am going to make the most of it. I have always said we all have a cross to bear in life. This is just mine.


My favorite bible passage – John 14:27 states – my peace I give to you my peace I leave with you, let not your heart be troubled nor let it be afraid. How fitting is that passage now to my life!


I had a choice to make with this journey. I could walk it blind or I could take this journey and embrace it for all it is. I am not going to think that everything will be ok. The truth is nobody knows. I know that what I have is a disease which could be life threatening. I am going to cherish every moment in my life from this moment on. I am going to keep a record every day for that in which I am grateful for. Should I survive this journey then that is a blessing in itself. Should I not, then that too is a blessing for it made me aware of all that I have in my life right now at this very moment to be thankful for.


Its funny how it takes something like this to happen for you to be able to stop sweating the small stuff.


The morning of my operation I felt somewhat at ease. I think because everything was now happening so fast I didn’t really have time to prepare or get use the idea that I was about to go for surgery. Brad and Julie came along and were pretty calm as we walked up to the theatre ward where I had to strip into my gown, theatre hat and foot covers. I laughed about how hairy my legs were to distract myself from thinking about what was happening in a matter of minuets.

I said goodbye and gave them both a hug and kiss as I walked off with the nurse into the ‘prep’ room. There I laid in a bed when guy walked in who was head of anesthetics. He was cool and calming. All the nurses had their headwear that was bright and colorful yet this guy wore a black one with skull and bones, and whilst perhaps not appropriate for the setting we were in I liked it.

I too was the person that would push the boundaries so he made me feel at ease.
They inserted the intravene into my left hand and then wheeled me into the operating theatre. Ok Sali were just going to move you over the operating table, ready 1..2…3 and over I went. Ok now just relax were just going to put this mask on your face and your going to begin to feel relaxed.


That was it … next thing I knew I was waking up in recovery unable to get my vision straight. Everything was so blurry… the harder I tried to look at things straight the more blurred it became. A nurse came over and said how are you feeling Sali? I’m hungry, I feel like pancakes I said…. You will get to eat soon enough, you did great.


I straight away peeled back my gown to look at my breast not knowing if they had to remove the entire lot or if I would even have a nipple left. I saw my breast and my nipple and cried with relief… I still have everything I told the nurse. Yes you do Sali, she replied with a smile on her face.


Shortly after they wheeled me into my ward where I met up with Brad and Julie. Obviously still out of it and feeling like I hadn’t slept for days I eventually told them both to leave and enjoy the night. Why don’t you both go get dinner and a movie whilst you can. I’ll be back home tomorrow and you will have to wait on me hand and foot, so enjoy your freedom while you can I laughed.


The night dr came in and told me they removed my tumor and that it was 2.8cm… bigger than the first 1cm tumor they had initially anticipated. They also had to remove 6 nodes. All you can do now is rest and wait for the results to come back in. They may take a week. At this stage nothing seemed to phase me. I was too concerned with feeling like shit from the anesthetic that nothing else mattered.


The next 24hours was hell. I couldn’t eat as couldn’t shake the uncontrollable nausea. The pain in my breast but more so my arm was excruciating so throughout the night they had to continue to up me with morphine.


After a sleepless night I was hanging to go home, so I discharged myself at 10 then next morning. They let me go and stocked me up with pain killers.


The week leading up to my appointment on the following Friday was horrible. I felt useless! I am usually very independent so to have to rely on my twin to bathe and dress me because I literally cannot move my arm from the pain, it was so degrading. I hated every minuet of it (and I am sure she did too). I kept trying to push myself further and further to do things but the pain would get so unbearable I would have to take an endone tablet which would pretty much knock me out.


Brad, Julie and I went along on Friday to the Peter Mac clinic to get my results from the surgery. In my head I had a feeling it hadn’t spread so I wasn’t too concerned. The past week had broken me in so many ways. I don’t know if it was a combination of the bandages on my body, the pain in my arm, the inability to be normal by washing myself and doing day to day tasks or what but I knew if the Dr told me he didn’t get a clear margin that I would be more devastated then the day I was told I had breast cancer.


After waiting for over an hour in the waiting room we finally got called in by Dr Christian. How you feeling he said … fine I casually replied. He started talking about something but I wasn’t really listening. All I wanted was my answer to the question I was dreading to ask.


Im going to ask you a question and I want a straight yes or no answer, I don’t want you to sugar coat it – give it to me straight…. I could see Brad and Julie sitting their anxiously as they were aware of what I was about to say …. Did you get a clear margin? He looked down and then looked me straight in the eyes .. it was like I could feel he really did feel bad that he had to simply reply with no…no we didn’t… but the good thing is Sali and we cant lose focus of is that all of your nodes came back clear. I sat their on the edge of the hospital bed with tears streaming down my face. I was broken all over again.


Julie and Brad then re-emphasied with Dr Chris about how great it was that it hadn’t spread and yes it was but when there is something in your head that has already prepared you for that answer it doesn’t help take away the pain or the focus of what I would have to face… .another surgery.


At the end of this meeting I had an appointment to see a physio about my arm, an oncologist for chemo, psychologist for my mental state, someone regarding financial help and a referral for the fertility clinic.


I don’t think anyone could ever imagine unless you have walked this path yourself what it feels like to not only have to prepare yourself for the fact you have cancer and the fact you could lose your breasts but also the fact that I would be soon staring back at myself in the mirror with no hair, no eyebrows, no eyelashes…and now having to also go through the preventative measures of ensuring I don’t become infertile. My god – I have a totally new level of appreciation for those women who have walked, lived and conquered this disease.


There is a lonely emotional war that I have in my head day in day out. I walk past the mirror and stop to stare and look at myself … imagining if I could love the person that I see back when I cant hide behind my hair … when the raw, pure me is staring back. I don’t know how I will feel.

I’m scared shitless. Im scared that Brad wont look at me the same even though he tells me day in day out he loves me with or without hair. He tells me over and over again that this has made him even more in love then before because he no longer takes it for granted… Still I cant help but wonder what if.


Its hard when people say be strong, you’ll be fine, don’t sweat it hair grows back. The truth is .. it is not that easy for the person walking the journey. Ask any normal healthy girl off the street to have her head shaved, eyebrows waxed and eyelashes plucked for 7 months and see how she feels … let alone when you are dealing with so many emotional war games on so many levels with every aspect of this disease.


I am 27 … I was fit and healthy… I never once thought I would need income protection nor trauma protection. Now I do not only have to stay strong and learn to deal and live with this disease but I also have to cope with the fact that I am no longer in a financial state to be relaxed or at ease with taking time off. I am angry at myself for not putting in place certain measures to protect me should something happen.


I am now sitting and waiting for the phone call I get regarding my chemo start date. 7 months of chemo… 7 months of no hair .. 7 months of really learning to love myself for the person I am.
Do I wish this didn’t happen to me? No if I did then I wouldn’t be learning and growing from this to better myself. I still feel blessed, for this is teaching me what true beauty, strength, will power and faith is.


I have an amazing family, wonderful friends and a gorgeous little boy and a loving partner… I have so much to live for. I know I have been given this opportunity to really make a difference, to really raise awareness in those other young women who with early detection could save their lives.


I’m still blessed, I’m still grateful, I’m not giving up!




No comments:

Post a Comment